nanog mailing list archives

Re: carrier comparison

From: Faisal Imtiaz <faisal () snappytelecom net>
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2014 21:42:48 +0000 (GMT)

This is exactly what I thought had happened....The outage that affected you was one our two routers up-stream from your
connection to that provider.

I am not trying to defend any Carrier, but there is no 'routing protocol' what will react to this kind of an issue.....

Regards.

Faisal Imtiaz
Snappy Internet & Telecom
7266 SW 48 Street
Miami, FL 33155
Tel: 305 663 5518 x 232

Help-desk: (305)663-5518 Option 2 or Email: Support () Snappytelecom net