nanog mailing list archives

Re: We hit half-million: The Cidr Report

From: Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2014 22:39:09 -0400

On Mon, 28 Apr 2014 21:59:43 -0400, "Patrick W. Gilmore" said:
On Apr 28, 2014, at 19:41, Chris Boyd <cboyd () gizmopartners com> wrote:
I'm in the middle of a physical move.  I promise I'll take the 3 deagg'd
/24s out as soon as I can.
Do not laugh. If everyone who had 3 de-agg'ed prefixes fixed it, the table
would drop precipitously. We all have to do our part.

Do we have a handle on what percent of the de-aggrs are legitimate attempts
at TE, and what percent are just whoopsies that should be re-aggregated?