nanog mailing list archives

Re: DMARC -> CERT?

From: Matthias Leisi <matthias () leisi net>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2014 22:34:39 +0200

On Mon, Apr 14, 2014 at 10:20 PM, Christopher Morrow <
morrowc.lists () gmail com> wrote:

On Mon, Apr 14, 2014 at 4:10 PM, Scott Howard <scott () doc net au> wrote:
Whilst I don't agree with the way that Yahoo has done this (particularly
around communication),

how could they have communicated this better? how can we all learn from
this?

They could have communicated, as in "listen folks, we are going to make a
critical change that will affect mailing lists (etc...) in four weeks
time".

They could have made the change not late on a Friday afternoon (or well
into the weekend for most of the world).

-- Matthias