nanog mailing list archives

RE: In Over My Head -- What do I need to setup a tiny ISP?

From: Notify Me <notify.sina () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 16:29:37 +0100

Thanks a lot everyone. You responses are so full
On Oct 21, 2013 4:21 PM, "Studniberg, Michael (MEDTE/MRI)" <
Michael.Studniberg () ontario ca> wrote:

I would also mention that Ubiquity (vendor of a lot of wireless gear) has
an excellent (active and friendly) community forum. There are a number of
posts on there from people in similar positions. You might give it a shot:

http://community.ubnt.com/

I do not work for Ubiquity nor do I have any material interest in the
company.

Mike

Michael Studniberg, P.Eng
Government of Ontario