nanog mailing list archives

Re: In Over My Head -- What do I need to setup a tiny ISP?

From: Richard Golodner <rgolodner () infratection com>
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2013 00:10:17 -0500

On Sat, 2013-10-19 at 20:57 +0100, Notify Me wrote:
Hi,
        Hello, I can not tell you how to set up an ISP. There are people on
here that have worked on doing just that and a good place for you to
start would be here:

http://www.afnog.org/

        Another good resource would be found at

http://www.nsrc.org/

        This was set up by folk who frequent the NANOG forum and these people
know their stuff.
        I interned at an ISP, but that was many years ago before wireless was
happening so I don't have much to offer other than these links.
        I wish you success in your endeavor. One suggestion from me would be
for you to use your real name so that you can be considered a
professional. Just my own opinion, but there it is.
        Sincerely, Richard Golodner