nanog mailing list archives

Re: Meraki

From: Christopher Morrow <morrowc.lists () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2013 23:50:40 -0500

On Wed, Nov 20, 2013 at 11:33 PM, Warren Bailey
<wbailey () satelliteintelligencegroup com> wrote:
If we had cheerios.. You just urinated in them. :(

Sometimes a joke should be a joke to laugh at.. Not discredit. Next time we will beat Morrow for not being funny
enough.. ;)

you CAN spin up a new LLC for less than their cheapy AP... so it might
actually work out to do that for each of your employees :)