nanog mailing list archives

Re: A spoof film about networking

From: Oliver <olipro () 8 c 9 b 0 7 4 0 1 0 0 2 ip6 arpa>
Date: Mon, 06 May 2013 16:29:12 +0200

On Saturday 04 May 2013 13:27:17 Sam Stickland wrote:
Apologies for the off-topic post, but I thought some of you might get
enjoyment out of this...

After four and a half years and around 5,000 man hours we finally
finished our feature film comedy about networking. If nothing else I
think this must be the only film in existence that has eight CCIEs in
the cast!

I'll keep this brief. There's a two minute trailer here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9t3B3hBXKCc

And the full film (one hour long) is here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07H0ci7-OMw

We now return to your regular scheduled programming...

Sam

I cringed so hard at the EIGRP song, in fact, just thinking about it makes me
hurt inside.

Aside from that, I was thoroughly amused, top work. I especially loved the
hilarious visuals of packets "flowing" into a bucket for the face-off challenge.

Regards,
Oliver