nanog mailing list archives

BCP38.info is now active

From: Jay Ashworth <jra () baylink com>
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2013 15:14:34 -0400 (EDT)

----- Original Message -----
From: "Alain Hebert" <ahebert () pubnix net>

http://www.BCP38.info is up.

Now to make it sexy :(

I'm workin' on it.

Being that my English is barely passable (my French is worst btw)
=D, I won't be able to carry this alone.

Well, my English is *fantastic*, so I'll be happy to pith in.

Or, y'know, "pitch".  :-)

I'm gathering reference to other projects and sites (feel free
to send them to me offlist);

Excellent point.

I'm planning to also add reference to documented events to
increase eyeballs on BCP38;

I believe you mean people's after action reports, here; also an excellent idea.
Create a new article for each event, named something like

  "Mar 2013 Cloudflare DNS DDOS attack"

Nothing is set in stone... from the wiki (maybe another CMS),
the look, the registrar or even the hosting location.

Well, Mediawiki is certainly the platform I have the most background driving,
but as long as the data can be ported, I don't object to changing... until
people start making links to the inside of the site.  :-}

I too encourage people to dive in, though perhaps not yet to start publicizing
the site widely for it's intended end purpose until we flesh it out for a week or so.

Cheers,
-- jra
--
Jay R. Ashworth                  Baylink                       jra () baylink com