nanog mailing list archives

Re: Line cut in Mediterranean?

From: Huasong Zhou <huasong () kalorama com>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2013 16:42:38 +0000

Maybe it was because of this: Global Internet Slows after 'biggest attack
in history'
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-21954636

Huasong Zhou
Associate

Kalorama Group, LLC
1000 Potomac Street, NW, Suite 350
Washington, D.C. 20007
Mobile: +1 763 221 6784
Email: huasong () kalorama com
www.kalorama.com <http://www.kalorama.com/>

On 3/27/13 12:38 PM, "Anurag Bhatia" <me () anuragbhatia com> wrote:

Yes smw4 issues across Egypt.

In India (and Pakistan also) services are badly impacted.

Here in India most of traffic from major networks is going via East Asia
route and we are experiencing latency of over 700ms with US and Europe
from
last few hours.

On Wed, Mar 27, 2013 at 6:50 PM, James Smith