nanog mailing list archives

Re: Intermapper vs NetBrain vs some other for NMS

From: David Barak <thegameiam () yahoo com>
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2013 08:49:14 -0800

I like intermapper for monitoring: it's been very stable, and exports traps and notifications well.  I also like
netbrain for troubleshooting and mapmaking, because its visualization is engineer and manager-friendly.

David Barak

Sent from a mobile device, please forgive autocorrection and top posting.