nanog mailing list archives

Service provider T1/PPP question

From: Mike <mike-nanog () tiedyenetworks com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2013 21:07:45 -0700

Hi Gang,

This question isn't strictly operational, but I'm needing a little coaching. I am wanting to offer a broadband over T1 service and have the infrastructure in place for aggregation of many of these over channelized DS3. My desire is to simplify administration and require PPP / chap authentication, and allow ppp and ppp multilink with the minimum configuration on my side necessary, I'm thinking there could be a 'one size fits all' setup on my side. I'd love to connect with anyone providing a similar service in a cisco environment to compare notes and bounce ideas off of.

Thanks.

Mike-