nanog mailing list archives

RE: PRISM: NSA/FBI Internet data mining project

From: Alex Rubenstein <alex () corp nac net>
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2013 20:07:57 -0400

Has fingers directly in servers of top Internet content companies,
dates to 2007.  Happily, none of the companies listed are transport
networks:

I've always just assumed that if it's in electronic form, someone else is either
reading it now, has already read it, or will read it as soon as I walk away from
the screen.

So, you are comfortable just giving up your right to privacy? It's just the way it is?

I'm sorry, I am not as accepting of that fact as you are. I am disappointed and disgusted that this is, and has been,
going on. Our government is failing us.