nanog mailing list archives

Re: "Programmers can't get IPv6 thus that is why they do not have IPv6 in their applications"....

From: David Barak <thegameiam () yahoo com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2013 16:13:43 -0800 (PST)

Comcast removed the "no IPv6" excuse?  That removal somehow skipped my house in Washington DC where they installed
(last October) a router which does not even support it (an Arrus voice gateway- the one where you can&#39;t turn of the
crummy 2.4g wireless radio) and none of the folks I&#39;ve spoken to on the phone can tell me when or if it will be
coming.

I look forward to Comcast giving me native v6 at home.

David Barak