nanog mailing list archives

Re: Contact for www.army.mil (AS1503 )

From: Mark Gallagher <markwgallagher () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2013 21:50:36 +0300

Probably looking for the DISA CONUS IPNOC.

Here's a good place to start:
http://www.disa.mil/About/Our-Organization-Structure/OD-Field-Office/CONUS

​T
​hanks,

Mark​

On Wed, Dec 11, 2013 at 2:24 PM, Miles Fidelman
<mfidelman () meetinghouse net>wrote:

Lots of luck there.  I'll bet this is all handled by a sub-contractor
who's completely unresponsive. (Brings back memories of the days the Army
cut all their email over to a DISA contractor, and stuff started bouncing
all over the place.  Reaching one of our sponsors became a nightmare - and
there was nobody to reach.  I expect that's only gotten worse.)

Warren Bailey wrote:

I fully said to call DISA, not CALL THE GUB! ;)

DISN GLOBAL SUPPORT CENTER
     DSN: (510) 376-3222 or (312) 850-4790
CML: (800) 554-3476 or (614) 692-4790
DISA.DGSC () mail mil
DGSC () COLS CSD DISA SMIL MIL

You probably arenšt on the DSN, and I donšt think they accept incoming

calls from the PSTN. May want to try the CML first (probably a civilian
sitting at a DISA desk, so theyšll be useful).

Hope this helps.

(I only know about this because of the satellite part of my life, and the
fact that DISA has threatened to slap my peepee several times ;) <3)