nanog mailing list archives

Re: Contact for www.army.mil (AS1503 )

From: Miles Fidelman <mfidelman () meetinghouse net>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2013 06:24:46 -0500

Lots of luck there. I'll bet this is all handled by a sub-contractor who's completely unresponsive. (Brings back memories of the days the Army cut all their email over to a DISA contractor, and stuff started bouncing all over the place. Reaching one of our sponsors became a nightmare - and there was nobody to reach. I expect that's only gotten worse.)

Warren Bailey wrote:
I fully said to call DISA, not CALL THE GUB! ;)

DISN GLOBAL SUPPORT CENTER
     DSN: (510) 376-3222 or (312) 850-4790
CML: (800) 554-3476 or (614) 692-4790
DISA.DGSC () mail mil
DGSC () COLS CSD DISA SMIL MIL

You probably aren¹t on the DSN, and I don¹t think they accept incoming
calls from the PSTN. May want to try the CML first (probably a civilian
sitting at a DISA desk, so they¹ll be useful).

Hope this helps.

(I only know about this because of the satellite part of my life, and the
fact that DISA has threatened to slap my peepee several times ;) <3)