nanog mailing list archives

Re: "It's the end of the world as we know it" -- REM

From: Chris Adams <cmadams () hiwaay net>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2013 12:46:00 -0500

Once upon a time, Owen DeLong <owen () delong com> said:
As I understand it you can get some funky level of IPv6 on some of the older
AWS products. I'm glad to hear that BING is now on IPv6. Guess they were
getting scroogled for that failure. ;-)

I believe Bing is Akamaized (it is for me anyway), so whether you see
Bing on IPv6 is based on whether the Akamai cluster you are pointed to
has IPv6 (it does for me).
--
Chris Adams <cmadams () hiwaay net>