nanog mailing list archives

Re: "Programmers can't get IPv6 thus that is why they do not have IPv6 in their applications"....

From: William Herrin <bill () herrin us>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2012 20:23:23 -0500

On Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 6:29 PM, Mark Andrews <marka () isc org> wrote:
I've coded for platforms that I have never worked on.  It's a little
more difficult but not impossible.  I've debugged problems on
machines that I don't have access to.  Again it is more difficult
but not impossible.

Sure, but like me you're comfortably inside the 95th percentile.
Expecting folks down under the 75th percentile to program IPv6 without
a solid working IPv6 Internet link is crazy talk.

Regards,
Bill Herrin

--
William D. Herrin ................ herrin () dirtside com  bill () herrin us
Falls Church, VA 22042-3004