nanog mailing list archives

RE: Comcast Service for Non-Cap Bandwidth

From: Nabil Sharma <nabilsharma () hotmail com>
Date: Mon, 28 May 2012 23:27:32 +0000

PC:

Thank you for the reply.  We will not encourage customers to disconnect cable TV service, think of it more like an
add-on.

I generate http test stream with DSCP code point 5 to match the Xbox service, however Comcast is rewriting the packets
as CS 1, even when serving out a server at Soft Layer (paid peer).  This is why I ask for name of service Microsoft is
using, it is not the regular paid peering.

Sincerely,
Nabil