nanog mailing list archives

Re: eircom.net contact

From: Max Larson Henry <maxlarson.henry () transversal ht>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2012 13:02:53 -0500

maybe

 hostmaster () eircom net  :)

 or
      1 Heuston South Quarter
      St Johns Road, Dublin 8 ie
      IE

or
      +35316008010

whois Eircom.net

Registrant:
Eircom Ltd
   1 Heuston South Quarter
   St Johns Road, Dublin 8 ie
   IE
  Domain Name: EIRCOM.NET

   Administrative Contact, Technical Contact:
      Eircom Ltd                hostmaster () eircom net
      1 Heuston South Quarter
      St Johns Road, Dublin 8 ie
      IE
      +35316008010

-Max
On Thu, May 10, 2012 at 12:52 PM, Christopher Singhaus
<csinghaus () hopone net> wrote:
Not sure if this is the right list to send this out to, but I figured
I'd give it a try. I'm looking for anyone with a contact at Eircom.net.
Customers on their network are continually trying to brute force RDP
machines on our network. Fail2ban does automatically null route them and
send them an email, however all I get is a rfc-ignorant auto reply
stating to fill out a form on their website. In fact, they have been
listed as rfc ignorant since 2006.

http://www.rfc-ignorant.org/tools/detail.php?domain=eircom.net&submitted=1140112265&table=abuse

I've also sent emails to noc () eircom net but received no reply whatsoever.

Just looking for a human to talk to at this point or any other advice.

--
Christopher Singhaus,
Systems Administrator / Abuse Dept

"Yesterday's weirdness is tomorrow's reason why." -Hunter S Thompson