nanog mailing list archives

Are there any gmail admins reading here?

From: Georgi Chorbadzhiyski <gf () unixsol org>
Date: Mon, 07 May 2012 15:21:23 +0300

Guys can somebody send me a contact with gmail admin that can fix this:

     my@email

Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient
domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider for further information
about the cause of this error. The error that the other server returned was: 517
517 HELO mail-gy0-f174.google.com does not exist. (state 12).

I receive a lot of email forwarded by gmail to my email and I'm having problems only
when the emails are forwarded over the server that says he is mail-gy0-f174.google.com.
This happens to about 20-40 emails each day. Over a thousand more are forwarded by
gmail to me without any problems.

host mail-gy0-f174.google.com 8.8.8.8

  Using domain server:
  Name: 8.8.8.8
  Address: 8.8.8.8#53
  Aliases:

  Host mail-gy0-f174.google.com not found: 3(NXDOMAIN)

I have written to postmaster () gmail com over a week ago, but as expected the email
send there just goes to /dev/null.

--
Georgi Chorbadzhiyski
http://georgi.unixsol.org/