nanog mailing list archives

Re: BellSouth (att?) with a clue in Raleigh, NC

From: Faisal Imtiaz <faisal () snappydsl net>
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2012 18:55:51 -0400

HI Chris,
If you are out of luck in getting DSL or Uverse.
I would suggest that you try your local Cable Service Provider.
If that does not work out either, I would suggest you take a look to see if you have A WISP (Fixed Wireless Service) service provider in the area.

(http://www.wipa.org/find-a-wisp .. Find a WISP link is under About WISPA menu).

Regards.

Faisal Imtiaz
Snappy Internet&  Telecom