nanog mailing list archives

Re: 10G switchrecommendaton

From: Alain Hebert <ahebert () pubnix net>
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2012 10:13:17 -0500

    Hi,

    We like the purple too.

    But their licensing scheme is starting to get in our way.

    We're going to choose Brocade for a our new 10G Metro rings.
    ( Watch out for Brocade 10G licensing per set of ports... )

    PS: OP you never told us for which application.

    Good luck.

-----
Alain Hebert                                ahebert () pubnix net
PubNIX Inc.
50 boul. St-Charles
P.O. Box 26770     Beaconsfield, Quebec     H9W 6G7
Tel: 514-990-5911  http://www.pubnix.net    Fax: 514-990-9443