nanog mailing list archives

[NANOG-announce] NANOG 54: Final agenda posted and late registration starts 01/30/2012

From: Dave Temkin <dave () temk in>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2012 08:01:24 -0500

All,

The NANOG Program Committee is proud to announce that the final agenda for NANOG 54 has been posted at http://www.nanog.org/meetings/nanog54/agenda.php . We encourage you to get in early on Sunday to take advantage of the great tutorials that we have lined up:

Introduction to Shell and Perl Scripting for Network Operators
Intermediate Perl Scripting for Network Operators
The Service Provider Tool Kit
IPv6 and IPv4: Twins or Distant Relatives
An Introduction to DNSSEC

and of course encourage our members to attend the Member Meeting, starting at 5:45pm. The program will kick off on Monday at 9:30AM

Regular registration ends on 01/29/2012 and late registration starts on 01/30/2012. Save $75 and register today!

Thanks to our host, Telx, for bringing us to sunny San Diego.  We are all set to have a great meeting!

-Dave Temkin
NANOG PC Chair