nanog mailing list archives

Re: bgp question

From: Deric Kwok <deric.kwok2000 () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2012 08:27:45 -0500

Hi

Thank you all of you

Can I have one question?

We are planning to have 3 x 1G bgp connections (full tables) eg: Path A, B, C

Can I say that we have 3G output totally?

From my understanding, the bgp chooses the best path to route automatically

If the path A is best route and that path 1G bandwidth is used up,
will bgp try to use path B and path C automatically?

or the bgp still choose to path A whatever the bandwidth is used up

How can I use up those 3G?

Thank you so much

PS: my platform is linu