nanog mailing list archives

Re: bgp question

From: "Justin M. Streiner" <streiner () cluebyfour org>
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2012 18:48:12 -0500 (EST)

On Wed, 18 Jan 2012, Deric Kwok wrote:

Could you tell me more about "routing registries"?
I would like to learn it

In a nutshell, Internet Routing Registries (IRRs) are places where networks can store information that describes their routing policies. Other networks can query this information and use the results to build or update their filtering policies. You can find an extensive list of registries and more background information at http://www.irr.net/

2nd questions?  Are you familiar to quagga?
ls it supporting equally multipath in different bgp connections?

I haven't messed around too much with quagga, so I can't give you a good answer on that at the moment.

jms