nanog mailing list archives

Re: accessing multiple devices via a script

From: Rhys Rhaven <rhys () rhavenindustrys com>
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2012 14:13:11 -0600

Pseudonyms and declaring conflicts of interest are two separate things.

On 01/15/2012 01:48 PM, Shahab Vahabzadeh wrote:
Like Rhys Rhaven.

On Sun, Jan 15, 2012 at 11:12 PM, Rhys Rhaven
<rhys () rhavenindustrys com <mailto:rhys () rhavenindustrys com>> wrote:

    Is "full disclosure" expected on NANOG, or is it just polite? Like
    mentioning that Chuck Reynolds is a salesman for QualiSystems, and not
    just another network operator passing on what they might think
    will help?