nanog mailing list archives

Re: IP Address Management IPAM software for small ISP

From: JP Viljoen <froztbyte () froztbyte net>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2012 12:31:15 +0200

On 13 Dec 2012, at 12:25 PM, Nick Hilliard <nick () foobar org> wrote:
On 13/12/2012 10:10, Aftab Siddiqui wrote:
nevertheless, IPPlan, PHPIP, PHPIPAM are good enough as per the need. The
first one I assume should serve your purpose for both v4 and v6.

I've had a lot more success with Racktables and Netdot, both of which are
really good at what they do.  Racktables in particular.

+2c on racktables. Right now we're deprecating IPPlan entirely in favour of Racktables. One day I'll have a round tuit
for checking out Netdot.

-J