nanog mailing list archives

IP Address Management IPAM software for small ISP

From: Eric A Louie <elouie () yahoo com>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2012 17:22:36 -0800 (PST)

I'm looking for IPAM solutions for a small regional wireless ISP.  There are 4
Tier 2 personnel and 2 NOC technicians who would be using the tool, and a small
staff of engineers.

They have regionalized IP addresses so blocks are local, but there are subnets
that are global.

don't care if it's a linux or windows solution.

Need to be able to migrate from FreeIPdb (yes, I know, it's a dinosaur)

We're not dealing with a lot now, but the potential for growth is pretty high.

What are you using and how is it working for you?

 Much appreciated, Eric