nanog mailing list archives

Re: Bird vs Quagga revisited

From: Dan Shechter <danshtr () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2012 16:12:25 +0300

Just for the records, OpenBSD got fully functional MPLS stack.

HTH,
Dan #13685 (RS/Sec/SP)
The CCIE troubleshooting blog: http://dans-net.com
Bring order to your Private VLAN network: http://marathon-networks.com

On Fri, Aug 31, 2012 at 2:44 PM, Laurent GUERBY <laurent () guerby net> wrote:

On Wed, 2012-08-29 at 16:39 +0100, Edward J. Dore wrote:
MikroTik RouterOS is indeed based on Linux, however I believe they rolled their own MPLS stack.

Hi,

Does Mikrotik publish their modified Linux kernel source? Might be
interesting to look at it.

Laurent

Last time I looked, the "mpls-linux" project over at SourceForge was incomplete and slow - I have no idea if this
has changed at all recently however.

Edward Dore
Freethought Internet