nanog mailing list archives

Re: Bizarre (.bz) abuse report - are we alone?

From: Suresh Ramasubramanian <ops.lists () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 09:25:40 +0530

On Mon, Aug 27, 2012 at 9:15 AM, John Levine <johnl () iecc com> wrote:
If I got one of those I would be torn between writing back and saying
"If you want a real response, send a real report" and just blackholing
his IP since there is clearly no chance that any useful traffic will
come from it.

Given that he uses a junk and non-repliable address he doesn't want a
reply.  #2 sounds like a viable plan - or maybe just procmail that out
of your abuse queue.

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian (ops.lists () gmail com)