nanog mailing list archives

RE: Verizon's New Repair Method: Plastic Garbage Bags

From: "Naslund, Steve" <SNaslund () medline com>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2012 13:22:23 -0500

Most often it's about who you talk to.  We had a problem with a low
cable over a driveway that AT&T trouble desk did nothing about for a
long time.  Next time we called the phone number that appears on some of
their pedestals and turns out to be some kind of outside plant oriented
help desk and they had someone on site in about an hour.  Another tactic
is sometimes to intercept a local tech in the area and tell them about
it.

Steve