nanog mailing list archives

RE: Verizon's New Repair Method: Plastic Garbage Bags

From: Jamie Bowden <jamie () photon com>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2012 17:21:21 +0000

From: Eric Wieling [mailto:EWieling () nyigc com]

The garbage bags have been on that pole for at least 6+ months.

What will end up happening is what happens every time something like
this happens.  We call in trouble tickets for months until we can get
the issue labeled chronic, then we get a "Class 1 inspection", then
they fix it.   One issue is that to get it labeled chronic there needs
to be three tickets opened within a month.  VZ's temp fix often works
long enough that we can't get enough tickets in within a month.

You don't have a hose?

Jamie