nanog mailing list archives

Re: HSRP vs VRRP for IPv6 on IOS-XE - rekindling an old flame

From: -Hammer- <bhmccie () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2012 09:41:11 -0500

Correction. Still looking for something IPv6 specific.

-Hammer-

"I was a normal American nerd"
-Jack Herer

On 8/20/2012 9:39 AM, -Hammer- wrote:
And two seconds after I hit send I find an updated article....

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/ios-xml/ios/ipapp_fhrp/configuration/xe-3s/fhp-vrrp.html

<facepalm>

If you have more information I still welcome it. I'm going to go sit in the corner now...

-Hammer-

"I was a normal American nerd"
-Jack Herer