nanog mailing list archives

RE: Securing OOB

From: "Steven C. Blair" <blairs () isc upenn edu>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2012 12:58:16 +0000

Thanks for starting this discussion Eric. We're just starting to look at upgrading our oob console network and
wondering how to provide access from LAN based application monitoring platforms. We're currently looking at installing
a VPN appliance  between our production network and the "oob network".

-Steve