nanog mailing list archives

Re: The day SORBS goes away ...

From: Jon Lewis <jlewis () lewis org>
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2012 20:22:55 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 10 Apr 2012, Randy Bush wrote:

 drop    condition     = ${if isip4{$sender_host_address}}
         message       = blocked because $sender_host_address is \
                         in  blacklist at $dnslist_domain: $dnslist_text
         !dnslists     = list.dnswl.org
         dnslists      = dialups.mail-abuse.org \
                         : rbl-plus.mail-abuse.org \
                         : dnsbl.sorbs.net \
                         : zen.spamhaus.org
         logwrite      = REJECT because $sender_host_address listed in $dnslist_domain

works pretty well for me.  looking forward to a bit of ipv6 prophylaxis

If you were to move dialups.mail-abuse.org below zen.spamhaus.org (assuming these are checked in the order they're entered in the config), I'm curious if dialups.mail-abuse.org would block anything. If it did, I'd be curious if those were FPs. :)

 Jon Lewis, MCP :)           |  I route
 Atlantic Net                |