nanog mailing list archives

Re: The day SORBS goes away ...

From: Brian Keefer <chort () smtps net>
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2012 09:50:00 -0700

On Apr 7, 2012, at 4:41 PM, TR Shaw wrote:

As for SORBS, most competent mail admins dropped its use a long time ago. I thought when Proofpoint took it over
things would change (I actually thought they would dump the SORBS name because of bad karma) but it hasn't happened.

Out of curiosity, has anyone other than the OP and one other gentlemen on the 4th had a serious issue? Do we know
whether the issues from the 4th have been resolved? I'm wondering whether this is a chronic issue, or if folks are just
extrapolating from one complaint.

I looked back through the archives for the last year and the only other SORBS mentions were in July and August of last
year.

--
chort