nanog mailing list archives

Re: wet-behind-the-ears whippersnapper seeking advice on building a nationwide network

From: John Curran <jcurran () arin net>
Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2011 21:39:32 +0000

On Sep 17, 2011, at 5:19 PM, Randy Bush wrote:

Strange...  You seem to overcome it well enough to join in the
discussion on PPML, but not to actual propose changes to policy.
i believe you are mistaken.  i am not knowingly a subscriber to ppml,
and am not, to the best of my knowledge, participating in any
discussion(s) there.

a search of my inbound and outbound mail for the last ten days shows no
mail to or from "ppml."

so i can debug, could you please forward to me a message where you
believe i am participating in ppml?

Attached; this doesn't count your commentary of ARIN policies on other
mailing lists, as it would be more numerous but less productive.

In any case, we've fully left the realm of operational matters and
scope of the NANOG list.

/John

Begin forwarded message: