nanog mailing list archives

Re: [Nanog-futures] Admission for Committee Members

From: Jared Mauch <jared () puck nether net>
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2011 11:55:31 -0400

Two comments here:

In the past a human would review and refund speakers if they paid.

A nominal co-pay may be appropriate, even if it's just $10. Students qualify for lower rates last I recall as well. We
are talking about a small number of people here, at most 1-2 per conference I suspect based on historical chats.

Jared Mauch