nanog mailing list archives

Re: [outages] News item: Blackberry services down worldwide

From: "steve pirk [egrep]" <steve () pirk com>
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2011 10:12:23 -0700

Found this posting:

Blackberry down. Research in Motion (RIM) sent the following e-mail to all
clients:
To: All Blackberry Clients

Please be advised that Research in Motion (RIM) is experiencing world-wide
connectivity issues affecting email flow to and from all Blackberries.
RIM has not provided an expected time to resolution as of yet.
Once we receive notice that the issue is resolved, we will forward that
information to you.

Thank you,
Corporate Information Systems/Mobile Services