nanog mailing list archives

Re: Looking for a Tier 1 ISP Mentor for career advice.

From: bmanning () vacation karoshi com
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2011 22:51:30 +0000

From: Tyler Haske <tyler.haske () gmail com>

I'd love to have varied experience with a bunch of different companies, but
first I'm trying to guarantee my first network engineering job out of
college.

You've already taken the first step.  That step being you becoming more motivated
than many of the other soon-to-be-graduates around you.  This motivation will carry
you a long way in your career.  Who knows, you may be applying to someone here on
                                                 ===--> replying

this list one day...

line-wrapped that for you scott... gift bows are USD2.00 extra.

scott

/bill