nanog mailing list archives

Re: Welcome to the "Marketing" mailing list

From: Jay Ashworth <jra () baylink com>
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2011 15:47:37 -0500 (EST)

----- Original Message -----
From: "Richard Golodner" <rgolodner () infratection com>

1. Why was such a list created?
2. Why was I automatically subscribed to it?
3. Why was this done without notice to the community?

This has a lot of us wondering the same as Owen.
This is also not typical of how NANOG does things. Hopefully as the
day progresses we will get some insight.

My, but there are a lot of people, in my best friend's favorite phrase,
"spring loaded to the pissed-off position".  I didn't think NANOGers were
quite so prone to recreational indignation...

Cheers,
-- jra
--
Jay R. Ashworth                  Baylink                       jra () baylink com