nanog mailing list archives

Re: Welcome to the "Marketing" mailing list

From: "Betty Burke <betty () nanog org>" <betty () newnog org>
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2011 12:59:38 -0500

So Sorry Owen, as explained earlier, my mistake in list management!  All
resolved and those members added to the wrong list have been removed.

Again sorry for the email noise.

Sincerely,
Betty

On Thu, Nov 17, 2011 at 12:35 PM, Owen DeLong <owen () delong com> wrote:

Um,

Can someone explain this one to me?

1.      Why was such a list created?
2.      Why was I automatically subscribed to it?
3.      Why was this done without notice to the community?

Thanks,

Owen

Begin forwarded message: