nanog mailing list archives

Re: OT -- seeking a knowledgable AS 701 technical contact.

From: Christopher Morrow <morrowc.lists () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2011 20:13:52 -0500

sorry grant :( (gmail user fail)

On Wed, Nov 16, 2011 at 8:12 PM, Christopher Morrow
<morrowc.lists () gmail com> wrote:
On Wed, Nov 16, 2011 at 8:12 PM, Christopher Morrow
<morrowc.lists () gmail com> wrote:
what are you trying to do with ftp.uu.net? is it broken in some way?

is it possibly that no login info works on it?

$ ftp ftp.uu.net
Connected to ftp.uu.net.
220 FTP server ready.
Name (ftp.uu.net:morrowc): anonymous
331 Guest login ok, send your complete e-mail address as password.
Password:
530 Login incorrect.
Login failed.
ftp> quit