nanog mailing list archives

Re: IT Survey Request: Win an iPad2 or Kindle!

From: Michael Holstein <michael.holstein () csuohio edu>
Date: Fri, 27 May 2011 10:24:22 -0400

I am a student at UCLA Anderson School of Managment and my MBA field study team is working on a research that
involves conducting a survey of CIOs, IT Managers/Administrators, IT Engineers to understand challenges in managing
IT infrastructure.

Could you please help by filling out this really short survey?

A more cynical view would be as an MBA student, you're researching
cheaper ways to recruit contact information and current projects. A
kindle is $139 .. that's pretty cheap for a list of people/projects
considering what that lead information is worth to vendors of the
"solutions" to the challenges you ask about.

Regards,

Michael Holstein
Cleveland State University