nanog mailing list archives

Re: IPv6 foot-dragging

From: Sasa Ristic <ristic.sasa () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 12 May 2011 10:00:18 +0200

On Thu, May 12, 2011 at 05:14, ML <ml () kenweb org> wrote:
On 5/11/2011 11:03 AM, james () jamesstewartsmith com wrote:

I have had similar problems with our providers, and these are tier 1
companies that should have already been full deployed.  These are also some
of the more expensive providers on a per Mb basis.  The one provider that
was full IPv6 ready was Cogent.  HE is also IPv6 (although we don't use them
atm.)

The same Cogent that asked me to pay extra for IPv6 and in return I get an
incomplete IPv6 routing table?

Hi all,

I can confirm this also, from HE I get 5411 routes on BGPv6, but only
4293 from Cogent... Although, they didn't charge me extra for v6
session...

--
Ristic Sasa
VeratNet ISP