nanog mailing list archives

Re: unsubscribing, was Switching Email

From: Daniel Staal <DStaal () usa net>
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2011 10:07:18 -0500

--As of March 12, 2011 3:02:38 PM +0000, John Levine is alleged to have said:

Anyone have a list of MUAs that actually support RFC 2369 with
subscription management widgets in the GUI? Surely someone has written
one but I can't seem to find any documentation to that effect.

Alpine, which has what must be the cruddiest GUI on the planet, does.
Too bad people prefer glitz to function.

--As for the rest, it is mine.

Squirrelmail and Kmail both do as well, although in both cases it's an option that needs to be configured. (In Squirrelmail's case it's actually a plugin, I think.)

Daniel T. Staal

local copyright law.