nanog mailing list archives

Re: Switching Email

From: François Rousseau <francois.rousseau.tech () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2011 00:39:05 -0500

2011/3/11 Ryan Landry <ryan.landry () gmail com>:
there are handy gmail filters that can fix this for you...

On Fri, Mar 11, 2011 at 6:46 PM, William Herrin <bill () herrin us> wrote:

I wonder if the "feature" has anything to do with the number of
increasing number of NANOG list messages that I have to fish out of my
gmail spam folder. Particularly annoying with the CIDR and BGP reports
that I've had to fish out every single week for months now.

-Bill

--
William D. Herrin ................ herrin () dirtside com  bill () herrin us
Falls Church, VA 22042-3004

Well it's a mailman server so you could email nanog-request () nanog org
with the subject: unsubscribe