nanog mailing list archives

RE: VMware ESX LACP Support

From: "Holmes,David A" <dholmes () mwdh2o com>
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2011 15:07:58 -0700

ESX does support link aggregation, if by that is meant more than one Ethernet switch-to-ESX bundle, acting as a single
logical pipe, and with stacked TOR switch configurations the bundles Ethernet links can connect to different TOR
switches for redundancy. Nexus 1000V is better for network visibility and management, though.