nanog mailing list archives

Re: Connectivity status for Egypt

From: Loránd Jakab <ljakab () ac upc edu>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2011 02:29:13 +0100

On 01/28/2011 12:47 AM, Danny O'Brien wrote:
If anyone can provide more details as to what they're seeing, the extent,
plus times and dates, it would be very useful. In moments like this there
are often many unconfirmed rumors: I'm seeking concrete reliable
confirmation which I can pass onto the press and those working to bring some
communications back up (if you have a ham radio license, there is some very
early work to provide emergency connectivity. Info at:
http://pastebin.com/fHHBqZ7Q )

BGPmon has a quick analysis on the reachability of prefixes usually
announced by the top 10 operators from Egypt:

http://bgpmon.net/blog/?p=450

-Lorand Jakab