nanog mailing list archives

Re: Sunday Funnies: Using a smart phone as a diagnostic tool

From: George Herbert <george.herbert () gmail com>
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2011 18:29:20 -0800

Related topic - ACM's CHIMIT (Computer Human Interfaces for the
Management of Information Technology) workshop 2010 was co-located
with the Usenix LISA conference this year
(http://www.chimit10.org/home.html); I was on a panel discussion on
mobile devices in system administration.

This topic and the workshop could use more networking people participation.